Take 2 capsules in the morning after breakfast. Do not exceed 2 capsules per day. Follow the recommendations of your Authorized Distributor
Ginkgo Biloba is rich in antioxidants and can help reduce inflammation. It may also be beneficial for heart health, brain function, and eye health, along with several other conditions.
Ginkgo Biloba benefits:
- Ginkgo contains potent antioxidants, which fight the damaging effects of free radicals and may be behind most of its health claims.
- Ginkgo has the ability to reduce inflammation caused by various conditions such as arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), cancer, heart disease, stroke.
- Ginkgo can increase blood flow by promoting the dilation of blood vessels. This may have applications for the treatment of diseases related to poor circulation.
- Some research shows that ginkgo may improve mental performance in healthy people.
- Ginkgo may help reduce anxiety and depression.
- May increase blood flow to the eyes.
- Because of its ability to increase blood flow and reduce inflammation, ginkgo may be an effective treatment for headaches.
- Ginkgo may treat symptoms associated with respiratory diseases because of its anti-inflammatory effects.
- Ginkgo may help reduce PMS symptoms.
- Ginkgo may improve symptoms of sexual dysfunction due to its impact on blood flow.
60 capsules per bottle (800 MG per serving).