Take two capsules in the morning after breakfast. Do not exceed 2 capsules per day. Follow the recommendations of your Authorized Distributor
Black garlic is more nutritious than white garlic and provides various health benefits. Despite its health benefits, black garlic is largely underused.
Black Garlic benefits:
- Black Garlic contains more antioxidant compounds than raw garlic. Antioxidants have protective effects against cell damage and disease.
- Black Garlic may help regulate blood sugar, reduce the risk of gestational diabetes, and even prevent damage from uncontrolled diabetes.
- Black Garlic may help reduce certain markers of heart disease, like triglycerides and LDL (bad) cholesterol. It may also increase HDL (good) cholesterol for some people.
- Black Garlic may contain compounds that help protect the brain from memory loss and degenerative diseases, like Alzheimer’s.
- Black Garlic has shown stronger immune boosting, antioxidant, and anticancer activities than raw garlic in a number of cancer-related studies.
- Black garlic may have a preventive effect on the liver, protecting it from damage that can result from injury, everyday chemical exposure, or even chronic alcohol use.
60 capsules per bottle (600 MG per serving).